Children (Music and Bible Study Activities Grades 1–5)
- 5:45 pm Children’s Handbell Choir (room 200)
- 6:30 pm Music and Bible study activities (room 203)
- Childcare for ages 0–5 (Ark Wing)
- led by Meg Blackwell (music) and Rev. Steven Straub (children, handbells)
Youth (Grades 6-12)
- 5:30 pm Youth Hangout Time (Youth Space)
- 6:30 pm Youth Study (Youth Space)
- led by Rev. Rob Shrader
- 6:30 pm Beargrass Choir (Sanctuary or Choir Room)
- directed by Daniel Spurlock
Community Fellowship Time
5:30-6:30—Bring your own meal and join the fellowship in Chalice Hall.
5:30–7:30—The Church Library opens at 5:30 pm.
- Wednesday Children and Youth programs during school year
- Beargrass Choir does not rehearse in July and early August